Friday, April 26, 2013

TeaSingTeaZers - The six fingers theory


Heyya fellas! here's another episode of TeaSingTeaZers, HAHAHAHA. apparently this is pretty catchy, this is the 4th episode guys. and not only that. there's a lot of changes around, especially the intro and the credits. so you better check those out! LOL, oh and I have a special guest around, his name is ryan jess inot. he is my former classmate. he's very cute yow, HAHAHAHA. he will be on the credits. so better watch out. LOL, oh and don't tease inot coz the things that I'm sayin' through words are not true and it's only for entertainin' you guys, BE SMART ok? and on the next episode I'll be showin' you TADZMIER. LOL, he's pretty awesome. well that's the time I got, do check out my other old wall posts guys if you missed any. and don't forget to leave your interestin' responsive comments on the comment section BELOW, and do visit again  guys. links are on the bottom if you wanna check out my other links and follow me on twitter. I'll follow you guys back, thank you guys and god bless you all. :))

-

Subscribe to my youtube channel :http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemonatomicz09

---Bonus links---

Watch movies online : http://www.solarmovie.so/





-


Credits to : TeaSingTeaZers/RKJ/Santuario.

No comments:

Post a Comment