Sunday, May 5, 2013

(V)LOG - Change of methods


Heyya guys! it's been a while ey? HAHAHAHA! I got busy makin' some scripts for the TT. and unfotunately, We will not be uploadin' the TeaSingTeaZers for a couple of weeks, coz I need to make some new plans for it. and I have a plan. the problem is, I have no co-hosts by this time and I still need to improve my jokes. HAHA! anyway, but i'll still upload it soon guys. LOL, oh and by the way. this here is my (V)log  and it still needs to improve a lot. It a'int really a video yet. because I still need my video cam, I have to get it back coz it's been borrowed for a month now. oh and we've been makin' some songs. and i'll upload it later, It's been entitled BACLARAN. hope you guys will like it. and oh don't forget to scroll down for the other posts that you missed, and just leave your interesting responsive comments on the comment section BELOW. ok guys, god bless and do take care. I'll be back soon! ;)) 

-

Subscribe to my youtube channel :http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemonatomicz09

---Bonus links---

Watch movies online : http://www.solarmovie.so/





-


Credits to : TeaSingTeaZers/RKJ/Santuario.

No comments:

Post a Comment