Monday, April 22, 2013

TeaSingTeaZers - The Beginning




Heyya fellas! this here is my web show called 'TeaSingTeaZers", I uploaded this on youtube 3 weeks ago, and I think some of you already knows about this. or maybe not. HAHAHAHA, but anyway. this is my first and at-most episode of the whole series, we're doin' it every monday which is now, (April,22,13) but we'll do it, EVENTUALLY, I just hope that we could think of something to make you guys laugh. or just a glimpse of a simple giggle will have to do. oh and I almost forgot! happy monthsary Renzo! best wishes to you and your girlfriend. stay strong you love birds, but just to be specific guys. it's more of an "Love Humans" HAHAHA!, ok guys that's the time I got. thank you and if you guys missed a wall post. scroll down and take a look, ok thanks and godbless you guys. Love ya' :*

-


Subscribe to my youtube channel :http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemonatomicz09

---Bonus links---

Watch movies online : http://www.solarmovie.so/





-


Credits to : TeaSingTeaZers/RKJ/Santuario.

No comments:

Post a Comment