Monday, April 22, 2013

TeaSingTeaZers - The tales of bellydrum




Howdy ya'll! man do I have a video for you. and it's rated SPG or somethin' like that. HAHAHA, just check it out guys if you wish, I mean. this is just once in a life time. it took us about 3 hours to finish this. men it's just harsh. but it was fun, too much FUN! to be exact. LOL, so anyway if you guys wanna check it out feel free, and do share if it's worth it, again if you missed any of my posts. just scroll down and go to the "OLDER POST" menu, and you can view my older posts. or you may also use the (V)Log archive. and please follow this site if you have the time, and one more thing. leave your interestin' responsive comment in the comment section BELOW! anyway, thanks guys, I sure appreciate your visit. and come back anytime! ok then, gotta go. see ya' guys. GOD BLESS and stay safe. :*

-

Subscribe to my youtube channel :http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemonatomicz09

---Bonus links---

Watch movies online : http://www.solarmovie.so/





-


Credits to : TeaSingTeaZers/RKJ/Santuario.

No comments:

Post a Comment